Focus Day Follow-Up:
- Download the EOS Mobile App, listen to the Focus Day Audio Twice
- Watch Level 10 Whiteboard Video. Then start your Level 10 weekly meetings
- Read the Harvard Business Review articles on Core Values and Vision.
- Read the first 5 chapters of Good to Great by Jim Collins
- Review the EOS Glossary to familiarize yourself with EOS terminology
- Complete your Accountability Chart
- Start to updating your V/TO with Rocks and Issues
- Plan out your Rocks and send your Rock Sheet as soon as it is updated.
- Consider using an EOS Productivity Software to centralize your EOS tools and documents your process through the EOS Journey. Not only do we recommend using one of these products, but we use one in our own EOS practice. Either are great – functionally very similar.
BOOKS & Summaries
Focus Day & Vision Building Day 1: Good To Great by Jim Collins
Why some companies make the leap and others don’t. How companies transition from being good companies to great companies, and how most fail to make the transition.